Over 100,000 of your fellow Porsche owners already have.
For over 50 years, the Porsche Club of America has been dedicated to enhancing the Porsche ownership experience. No matter what your interest – social, technical, or competitive – PCA has something to offer every Porsche owner.
We know the unbridled joy that owning a Porsche can provide, and we’ve built a community around that very feeling. The Porsche Club of America offers driving experience, technical assistance, member benefits, and camaraderie second to none. Over the years, our club has grown to 144 Regions across North America. We guarantee there is a PCA Region near you filled with friendly Porsche fanatics.
Membership is open to all Porsche owners
Membership is open to all Porsche owners, co-owners, or lessees who are 18 years of age or older. At the time of joining, the member of record is permitted to name either a relative or other interested person to become an affiliate member, at no additional cost. The family or affiliate member also must be 18 years of age or older.
If you don’t yet own a Porsche but want to join PCA, consider entering our PCA Test Drive program.
Membership entitles one to receive Panorama – the national Porsche magazine;
P4, the SEM Monthly Newsletter;
and participation in all PCA activities.
- Join PCA at (www.pca.org/Join-Porsche-Club-America) and have your credit card and car’s VIN (vehicle identification number) or serial number handy.
- Enter all required information, including payment information, and submit your application.
Paying by Mail
- Download application from (www.pca.org/sites/default/files/Membership-Application-Brochure_2018.pdf)
- Have check or credit card handy and enter all required information. PCA Region is SEM
- Make your check payable to “Porsche Club of America, Inc.” If paying with credit card, write your information in the space provided.
- Mail your application and payment to: PCA National Headquarters, P.O. Box 6400, Columbia, MD 21045
If Your Porsche is on Order
- If your Porsche is on order and you do not have your VIN number yet, print the application, fill it in and mail it along with a copy of your Porsche sales order to PCA National Headquarters at the address below. You may also fax them to (410) 381-0924.
PCA National Headquarters
P.O. Box 6400
Columbia, MD 21045
It’s that easy! Pretty soon you’ll receive your own copy of the P4 each
month, plus Panorama – the national magazine. Additionally you will get
to participate in club activities. See what you’ve been missing.
Ready to join? Porsche Club National Membership